Week 4 Discussion Question
- If you were in charge of the healthcare system, what would you do to improve it?
- Make a list of at least three things that would make things better and explain why.
Respond to the following prompts/questions:
One side of the heart usually fails first, depending on the specific cause.
- The consequences of heart failure are often referred to as the backup and forward effects.
- Explain what is generally meant by these terms.
- Compare and contrast right-sided and left-sided heart failure by describing the following:
- Backup Effects
- Forward Effects
- Explain the rationale for the use of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors as a treatment measure in CHF.