The Unit 9 Assignment includes two parts.(COMPLETE THE SCRIPT ONLY) You will analyze professional communication in a team scenario and create a 2- to 3-minute audio response and written script. Keep in mind the concepts of effective communication in teams as you review the scenario and prepare your audio response and script.
What is a script, and how do I write one?Professional audio recordings require attention to aspects of verbal communication such as vocal tone, variety, pitch, articulation, etc. To create a professional recording, first write a script. You then will have the content to read and can focus on professional delivery.
- Review the scenario.
- Using examples from the interaction between the team members in this scenario, respond to the questions that follow in a 2- to 3-minute audio-based response. You will first write a script, including quality responses that address all of the following questions and integrate information from the readings and videos with your own personal experiences.
- Reflect on the knowledge of the culture and characteristics of a given group setting, such as how people function or behave in that group setting. Discuss effective and ineffective characteristics of team behaviors. How effectively did this team work together? What suggestions do you have for the team to engage in professionalism?
- Discuss some of the ways the team members did or did not treat one another in a professional manner. If you were in this situation, how would you conduct yourself in a professional manner?
- What strategies do you have for promoting professionalism in teams?
- Explain a time when you worked in a group that faced challenges with members not demonstrating mutual respect toward others. If you had the opportunity to work with the group, what suggestions would you offer to promote professional communication and respect among team members?
- Create an audio recording of your script. The recording should be 2â€“3 minutes in length.
- Submit your script and audio recording to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox.