What if I want my paper amended?

You can do so by contacting our Customer Service Staff through our online chat system or through our email support@eliteacademicessays.com. In your message, you can let the writer know what he has done wrong and give the necessary guidance. Additionally, you can request a new writer to review your paper if you are unsatisfied with the original writer.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>