Identify one chemical or drug that elicits at least one of the toxic effects listed below:
- irritation to the skin and eyes,
- acute toxicity,
- dose toxicity,
- genetic toxicity,
- reproductive or developmental effects, or
- skin and/or respiratory sensitivity.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that includes the following information:
- your chosen chemical or drug and background information on the chemical or drug;
- the designated use of the chemical or drug;
- the symptoms of toxicity caused by the chemical or drug;
- at least two methods of toxicity testing that would be utilized for the chemical or drug, which may be supported by the assigned textbook reading for this unit; and
- a current event that occurred within the last 2 years pertaining to toxic exposure to a chemical and how toxicity was determined. If the assessment methods were not discussed, discuss how toxicity could be determined
add photos, images, or other supplemental graphics to support your presentation.