NO WEBSITES ARE ALLOWED IN THIS PAPER. You can ONLY use our course readings and scholarly sources in the APUS library. All work must be cited in proper format.
Paper Outline (Use Subheadings for Parts A, B, and C):
- Title Page
- Part A: Location Selection Answer
- Part B: Individual Selection Answer
- Part C: Scientific Development Answer
Length: 250 to 500 words (not including title page or bibliography).
Format: APA, MLA, or Chicago Manual of Style. For assistance visit:
- Cite the readings for the week, indicating how they informed your answer.
- Cite ONE scholarly source from peer reviewed journals or books found in the APUS library. What is a secondary source? “A secondary source interprets and analyzes primary sources. These sources are one or more steps removed from the event.” Web sites are not approved research for this assignment. There is to be NO USE OF WEBSITES in your answer under any circumstances. Scholarly and peer reviewed research only. Click here to learn what makes a source â€œscholarlyâ€: https://apus.libanswers.com/faq/44354. Click here for how you find peer reviewed or scholarly sources: https://apus.libanswers.com/faq/2244.
- Include a bibliography.