NU420M2-2: Analyze current trends for nursing leadership related to nursing recruitment, retention, and engagement in the workplace.
Investigate the Role of the Nurse Leader as a Change Agent
The hospital you work for has gained MagnetÂ® distinction. The nursing leadership at your organization has reached out to a group of â€œSuper Usersâ€ to gain essential knowledge of the MagnetÂ® Model and implement it on your unit. You, as a â€œSuper User,â€ have demonstrated leadership and engagement in the organization and are ready to take on the task!
Create a poster presentation to display in the staff lounge of your unit. The poster presentation must include the following:
- Accurate definitions of the main components to the MagnetÂ® Model.
- A description of at least two qualities of effective change agents that help promote the change process to the MagnetÂ® Model for your unit.
- Two examples demonstrating the role of the nurse leader/manager in implementing the change to the MagnetÂ® Model on your unit.
- A brief analysis of the benefits of the transition to the MagnetÂ® Model for leaders and followers.
- At least three scholarly resources to support ideas.
- APA format for in-text citations and references.
A poster presentation is a way to share the main components of a concept, research, or new knowledge. In many instances, posters are used to briefly describe a research paper or new process in a format that is quick to read and easy to follow.
You may create your own poster presentation using Microsoft PowerPointÂ®, or you may use the provided templates: see the additional material attached for the format