You spent the last nine weeks learning about various aspects of an organization, its business functioning and the process of its strategic shift from a profit-only model to a triple bottom line model.
In the course, you learned to:
- Determine the impact of proposed strategic decisions across departments
- Assess current performance of an organization through analysis of financial statements
- Make ethically informed decisions based on awareness of legal and organizational parameters
Now, itâ€™s time to reflect on what youâ€™ve learned.
To complete this assignment:
- Identify three key topics from the course that you want to explore further. For example:
- How do various functional areas or departments individually and collectively contribute to the CSR outlook of a company?
- How can analyzing the financial statements of a company help reveal its commitment toward CSR?
- How can a company become a frontrunner in making ethical choices while staying within legal restrictions?
- Apply the chosen three topics to re-evaluate the company you chose in Module One (you can consult the list of companies).
- The company needs to be Walmart
- Log in User Name: Jason.Mediano@snhu.edu Password: jESSICApARAGON1! (you will need this to access list of companies and pull the Walmart links)
- Your re-evaluation should address one of the following considerations:
- Based on your evaluation, justify whether the company you chose in Module One deserves praise for its commitment to CSR.
Guidelines for Submission
In a Word document, use double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This report should be 2 pages in length and include references cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.