This powerpoint is to be completed from a website simulation provided called Epiville.
All content in the powerpoint will come from this site. unless it is a reference that needs cited.
It needs to be between 20- 30 slides with A through J completely answered in the presenter notes.
No more than a combined total of 50% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
Create a multimedia presentation (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint) of your outbreak investigation of the Epiville SARS simulation (suggested length of 20-30 slides) by doing the following:
A. Provide presenter notes for each slide.
Note: Presenter notes must be included for each slide to cover the necessary level of explanation, analysis, and discussion.
B. Provide a title slide including the following:
â€¢ the title of the presentation
â€¢ your name
â€¢ your university
â€¢ the date the presentation is given
C. Provide an outline of the main topics that will be included in your presentation in the order they will be presented.
D. Describe the background of the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak (suggested length of 2â€“4 slides) by doing each of the following:
1. Describe the case definition used in the Epiville SARS simulation and how the choice of case definition can influence an outbreak investigation.
2. Describe key factors to consider when developing a case definition.
3. Define the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak in terms of person, place, and time (PPT).
4. List the six steps used in the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak investigation.
E. Summarize the techniques used in the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak investigation (suggested length of 5â€“8 slides) by doing the following:
1. List the different surveillance methods used to ascertain cases.
2. Determine the number of cases that meet the case definition for suspect cases and probable cases.
3. Describe the mode of transmission for both the Amoy Apartment Complex and the Star Hospital in the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak.
4. Describe the process used to develop the working hypothesis for this outbreak, including the process used to identify the agent and the process used to identify the mode of transmission.
5. Explain the best measure to describe the epidemic in the Epiville SARS simulation and how the measure is calculated.
F. Present your case-control study design analysis (suggested length of 4â€“7 slides) by doing each of the following:
1. Identify an appropriate study design to analyze this Epiville SARS simulation outbreak.
2. List the data to be collected for the study design from part F5a.
3. Provide a screen capture of the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak plot, including a description of the type of epi curve.
4. Analyze the incubation period of the agent and discuss the significance of knowing the incubation period of the SARS exposure.
5. Describe the differences between an endemic, epidemic, and pandemic.
a. Discuss the stage of the outbreak in the Epiville SARS simulation and how you made this determination.
6. Calculate and present the case fatality rate and describe the significance of the rate.
7. Calculate and present primary and secondary attack rates.
G. Discuss the management of the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak (suggested length of 3â€“6 slides) by doing each of the following:
1. Describe one of the three principles of outbreak management.
2. Describe the measures that should be implemented to control the Epiville SARS simulation outbreak.
3. Explain the rationale for recommending a specific surveillance type (i.e., active or passive).
4. Present a plan for disseminating information on the outbreak to other agencies and the public.
H. Summarize your presentation (suggested length of 2â€“3 slides), including three comments in which you reflect on your learning experiences in completing this task.
I. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased or summarized.
J. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more