Conduct a Database search for a recent peer reviewed journal article, published within last five years that discusses a community health issue and interventions implemented to address them.
Analyze the article and discuss the following in a narrative essay 2-3 pages in length (500 – 750 words):
- Clearly identify the Community Health Issue,
- Describe the Risk Factors that can be controlled through community health programs or interventions,
- Discuss the Population group affected, extent of problem and trends of this problem,
- Summarize the Community health programs or interventions that seek to decrease the risk factors and improve the health of the at risk population.
- Articulate the level of prevention for the intervention or community programâ€™s services, provide evidence to justify your choice.
- Analyze the effectiveness of this intervention or program on this community health issue
- Include link to article
This paper should be 2-3 pages in length (500 – 750 words), double spaced, typed in a #12, Times New Roman font, double-spaced, one inch margins and in the APA format (Title page, abstract, reference page are not included in the word/ page count). The paper is to be written in a formal tone with no slang or jargon phrases. The Article should be from a NURSING peer reviewed journal article, published within the preceding 5 years (unless a historical perspective is taken). Submit the paper as a Word document or PDF to this Assignment site.