Assume that you have been hired as a business consultant for the three companies you explored in the Week 4 discussion. You will be assessing the needs of the organizations for improving organizational effectiveness. You will develop a business report where you will formulate three business problems that justify the need for a project related to leadership, information systems, and marketing management. Your audience for this business report is senior executives for the company who will decide whether to sponsor and support the project.
You may want to review the articles as you work through this assignment.
- Shufutinsky, A., Deporres, D., Long, B., & Sibel, J. R. (2020). Shock leadership development for the modern era of pandemic management and preparedness.International Journal of Organizational Innovation, 13(1), 20â€“42.
- Li, T., & Chan, Y. E. (2019). Dynamic information technology capability: Concept definition and framework development.The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 28(4), 101575.
- Lepkowska-White, E., Parsons, A., & Berg, W. (2019). Social media marketing management: An application to small restaurants in the US.International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 13(3), 321â€“345.
Write a 4â€“5 page business report in which you provide the following:
- Write a one-page executive summary that highlights your report.
- Formulate three business problems that justify the need for a project.
- Develop a specific business problem for each of the following three areas: leadership, information systems, and marketing management.
- For each of the three business problems, describe how it relates to concerns that businesspeople in the larger industry, field, or area care about.
- Support your problem statements by presenting evidence from scholarly literature.
- For each of the three problem statements include an illustration that shows how the problem was narrowed down using a fishbone diagram (Ishikawa diagram) or a cause-and-effect diagram, where you identified the problem, worked out the major factors involved, identified possible causes, and analyzed your diagram to determine the focus of your problem statement.
- Select one of your problems and propose a potential project that can be completed by a Capella learner that is related to your problem statement. Be sure to detail the scope of the potential project.
Your report should include the following headings:
- Executive Summary.
- Leadership Business Problem.
- Information Systems Business Problem.
- Marketing Business Problem.
- Project Proposals.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:.
- Written communication: Use error-free doctoral-level writing, with original (non-plagiarized) content, logical phrasing, and accurate word choices.
- Scholarship: Use at least 5 professionally reputable sources to support your main points and analysis. Be sure to include scholarly sources. Course readings may be included among the 5 required sources.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 4â€“5 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the cover page, illustrations, reference page, and appendix.
- Font and font size: Consistent, APA-compliant font, 12 point.